Our Parish's Annual Meeting will be held Sunday, February 11 following a potluck luncheon. Everyone is encouraged to attend both events, however, voting is limited to those who fulfill the membership requirements in our parish by laws.
- Voting Membership: Per Article I, Section 1 of the St Elizabeth Parish By-Laws:
A voting member of the parish shall fulfill the following requirements:
- be a Baptized and Chrismated Orthodox Christian, and
- be at least 18 years of age, and
- partake of the Sacraments of Private Confession and Communion in one’s home parish at least once a year, and
- have been a member of the Parish for the prior consecutive 12 month period, and
- regularly fulfill such financial obligations as may be established by the Parish.